Last Updated: June 1, 2022
- the Lokkaroom software application or any related software application (“Apps”);
- the Lokkaroom website https://lokkaroom.com and/or any sub-website and/or associated domains (and/or sub-domains) of https://www.lokkaroom.com (the "Site");
- the services available via the Apps and the Site ("Services").
We decide the purposes and means of processing of personal data that is collected about you when you deal with us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we have legal obligations to do so as the ‘controller’ of your personal data under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the "Act").
We are committed to protecting Your privacy and handling your information in an open and transparent manner.
The Apps and Site may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies and any relevant service terms and conditions before you submit any personal data to those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or services. Please contact Us at email@example.com for any clarification You may need.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Where we need to perform an obligation under a contract with you, such as the Lokkaroom Service Terms, or take steps at your request before agreeing a contract with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights that require the protection of personal data do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- Where you have consented before the processing.
3. WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR (PURPOSE OF PROCESSING)
Should We need to process Your data for a new purpose in the future, which is entirely unrelated to the above, We will inform You of such processing in advance and You may exercise Your applicable rights (as explained below) in relation to such processing. Finally, do note that without certain Personal Data relating to You, We may not be in the position to provide some or all of the services You expect from Us or even to guarantee the full functionality of Our Site and/or Apps.
4. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
5. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
We use personal data you have provided to us, and responses to our survey questions, for our loyalty programme and to work out if certain advertising and marketing will be of interest to you. We may use an automated process to create a profile for you.
You can ask us to stop profiling you and sending you any targeted marketing or advertising messages on the Site or via the Apps at any time by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on your rights and how to exercise them is included in clause 14 and the table in Annex B.
6. TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In some cases, it may be necessary for Us to transfer Your Personal Data to (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or any other non-EEA country deemed by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to offer an adequate level of protection.
In some cases, it may be necessary for Us to transfer Your Personal Data to a non-EEA country not considered by the ICO to offer an adequate level of protection. In such cases, apart from all appropriate safeguards that We implement, in any case, to protect Your Personal Data, We have put in place additional adequate measures. For example, We will ensure that the recipient is bound by the UK Standard Contractual Clauses designed to protect Your Personal Data. You are welcome to contact Us for more information regarding the adequate safeguards we have in place in relation to such data transfers.
7. INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS
8. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHER CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
9. DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Please note that using the internet or mobile networks is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted between your device(s) and the Apps or Site. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
Where Your Personal Data is no longer required by Us, We will either securely delete or anonymize the Personal Data in question.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, computer, or device. Cookies send information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website which recognises that cookie. We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure accounts, use interactive features and Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and users and see how they use the Site. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Specific Cookies Used by Lokkaroom:
- Essential Cookies;
- Lokkaroom will store data required to provide Site and Apps functionality, e.g. language preference.
- Any other services we use to establish continuity of service
- Non-Essential Cookies;
- Google Analytics will use statistical cookies to collect aggregated statistical data about user visits.
12. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to request the restriction of processing concerning you
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
WHAT WE MAY REQUIRE FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from You to help us verify your identity and understand the nature of Your complaint or request, to confirm Your identity and ensure Your right to access the information (or to exercise any of Your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Should your requests in exercising your rights be manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, We reserve the right to charge You a reasonable fee which shall be determined at Our sole discretion, taking into account the administrative costs incurred by us to provide the information or communication or taking the action requested by You. We shall communicate to you in advance the fee amount that will be charged in the given circumstances.
HOW QUICKLY WILL WE RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST?
In all cases, We will try to act on your requests as soon as reasonably possible, within a maximum of one month of receipt of the request, which period may be extended by two (2) more months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We shall inform You of any such extension within one (1) month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
13. TMA SPORTS MANAGEMENT LIMITED – COMPANY DETAILS
TMS Sports Management Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 12744600 and whose registered office address is at Thrive Hubs Ltd, 25, The Crescent, Plymouth, Devon, UK, PL1 3AD, is the data controller responsible for processing Your Personal Data that takes place via the Site, our Apps or in the manner explained above.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy or should You wish to exercise any of Your individual rights, please contact Us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com with the subject "PRIVACY REQUEST" or by writing to:
‘DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
TMA SPORTS MANAGEMENT LIMITED,
THRIVE HUBS LTD, 25 THE CRESCENT,
If You think that We are using Your information in a way which breaches Data Protection Laws, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate Data Protection Supervisory Authority, in the UK, this will be the Information Commissioner’s Office (IOC) which may be accessed by clicking this linkhttps://ico.org.uk. We kindly ask that You please attempt to resolve any issues You may have with Us first.
Lokkaroom®, a TMA Sport product
Unlock more action, more unforgettable moments and more rewards.
The world of fan participation is changing. Sport organizations, clubs and athletes on Lokkaroom acknowledge that their fans desire and deserve a more meaningful and rewarding digital experience that takes participation to a new level.
By using Lokkaroom, you agree to collect, trade and play responsibly and respectfully towards all other fans, clubs and athletes.